STRIVE Preparatory Schools follows specific guidelines to ensure that we support the Colorado Department of Education’s vision to advance and improve the state’s education system. To learn more about our accountability plans relative to operations and financial transparency, click on the links below.
Operations & Financial Transparency
- Colorado Open Records Act (CORA) Requests
All requests to inspect public records must be submitted in writing to the official custodian of STRIVE Preparatory Schools, Emily Richardson, via mail or email at email@example.com. Requests made to any other person will not be accepted.
- Website Accessibility
STRIVE Prep is working to achieve compliance with Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act through a new website that is scheduled for release by 2019. If you are searching for information that is currently not accessible, please submit your request via email to Lindsey Lucero at firstname.lastname@example.org, who will respond directly to your inquiry by providing the requested information in an alternative format or by otherwise making our online program, service, or activity accessible to you. To find information on how to file a formal grievance under Section 504 and Title II, please contact our Section 504 Coordinator at email@example.com.
Annual Impact Reports
The STRIVE Prep Board of Trustees is committed community leaders who support the vision of clearing a path for all families to have access to a high-quality public education in their neighborhood. Made up of parents, community, business, and foundation leaders, the board helps us maintain accountability to scholars, families and the community by holding public meetings every month to review school progress.
Board meetings will be held at the STRIVE Preparatory Schools Central Office (2480 W. 26th Ave., B-360) unless communicated otherwise. Board contact, Liz Bola.
2018-19 Full Board Meetings
- Wednesday, August 8th, 4-8 PM (fall retreat)
- Wednesday, September 19th, 5:30 – 8:00 PM
- Wednesday, October 17th, 5:30 – 8:00 PM
- Wednesday, December 12th, 5:30 – 8:00 PM
- Wednesday, January 16th, 5:30 – 8:00 PM
- Wednesday, March 20th, 5:30 – 8:00 PM
- Thursday, May 15th, 5:30 – 8:00 PM
- Wednesday, June 12th, 4:00 – 8:00 PM (spring retreat)
2018-19 Executive Committee Meetings
- Wednesday, November 14th, 5:30 – 7:00 PM
- Wednesday, February 20th, 5:30 – 7:00 PM
- Wednesday, April 17th, 5:30 – 7:00 PM