September 27, 2017
Participating in after school athletics and activities is so much more than playing a sport or practicing a skill – it has proven to boost academic performance and engagement during school. It also gives our scholars a safe place to be after school and encourages them to become leaders and team players in their communities, helping them strive for college and thrive throughout the rest of their lives. Check out some highlights from our fall sports teams, and make sure you get tickets to support these student athletes at our upcoming Topgolf Fundraiser, on October 5, 2017.
Buy Tickets Today
- STRIVE Prep – SMART Soccer
- These Ocelotls work hard, play harder and many of the senior players have grown up with the team, which was started just five years ago. Since then, the soccer team has grown to over 30 players – enough for a varsity and junior varsity team. Be sure to catch a game this fall! Schedule.
- STRIVE Prep – RISE Volleyball [Fusion team comprised of both STRIVE Prep – RISE and KIPP students)
- In just their second year as a volleyball team, the ladies of STRIVE Prep – RISE are proving that they are a force to be reckoned with – both on the court and in the classroom. This team has been working on their game since the summer, when they participated in a three-day camp to enhance their skills and sets. Check out their schedule here.
- STRIVE Prep – Federal Flag Football
- With the help of the Skyline Soccer facility, the Lobos were able to host and win their first ever home game this month.
- STRIVE Prep – Sunnyside Volleyball