Join Us! Openings for the 2015-2016 school year:
STRIVE Prep is a growing network of nine schools (one elementary, six middle, and two high schools) serving 3,000 students in three regions across the Denver metro area. We believe in starting new schools one grade at a time, and we’re looking for excellent teachers and administrators to support our three growing campuses.
Next year, our two high schools, STRIVE Prep-Excel and STRIVE Prep-SMART Academy, will grow to include a founding cohort of 11th and 12th grade teachers, respectively. In addition, our flagship elementary school, STRIVE Prep-Ruby Hill, will grow to include a founding cohort of 2nd grade teachers and support staff.
STRIVE Prep hires on a rolling basis until each position is filled; therefore, we encourage candidates to apply as soon as possible to ensure consideration. Please click here to view all available positions and apply!
Openings for the current 2014-2015 school year are posted here as well.
Teachers at STRIVE Prep
- Deliver a rigorous, standards-based education that prepares our scholars for success to and through college.
- Develop curriculum based on local, state, and national standards during a three-week summer institute.
- Plan daily during structured planning time dedicated to the preparation necessary to support high student achievement and revolutionary instruction.
- Thrive in a highly collaborative and innovative workplace.
- Benefit from regular observations and ongoing professional coaching with school leaders and content specialists.
- Regularly use assessments and data to support all scholars.
Selected through a rigorous process, our staff members have track records of achievement and a wide breadth of diverse skills.
- 100% are considered Highly Qualified by Federal and State Standards.
- Over 30% hold Masters or Doctoral degrees.
- 50% are Teach For America corps members or alumni.
- Over 80% continue in the network each year.
- 50% are Spanish speakers.
- Teachers receive a competitive compensation package.
- Teachers are evaluated on their results and rewarded accordingly with annual performance-based raises.
- Teachers are offered real opportunities for long-term career growth alongside our network growth.
- All full time staff benefit from 100% employer coverage of individual medical benefits, and a range of insurance plans foremployees and their families.
- All full time staff participate in the nationally acclaimed Colorado PERA retirement program, including employer contributions and additional 401K contribution options.